What does the research say about CBD and dogs?
There are few studies on the effects of best cbd oil for dogs , but some studies do exist.
- A 2019 study from Trusted Source looked at the effects of CBD on dog epilepsy and found that taking CBD-infused essential oils reduced the frequency of seizures. However, only 26 dogs were included in this study.
- A 2020 study found that CBD could ease canine arthritis pain. CBD has been shown to relieve pain and improve mobility without serious side effects.
- Another study from 2020 looked at the effects of CBD on anxiety over loud sounds as a “trusted source.” A total of 16 dogs were observed.
- The researchers concluded that the biodiversity convention did not affect the fear response, but these results could have various reasons, including when to do so. Additionally, some dogs sometimes exhibit conditioned fear reactions in a lab test environment.
- A recent study in 2021 found that CBD may reduce aggressive dog behavior. However, the sample size only included 24 dogs.
Best Strain: Honest Leg CBD Poison Oil
Honest Paws stands out because it is a company specializing in the manufacture of CBD products for pets. Their full-spectrum CBD oils do not contain organic corn and soybeans, and their strength varies from the breed of dog to breed. They provide the oil with specific health benefits, including anxiety, mobility, pain, and oils contributing to overall health. Because it contains natural terpenes that help fight inflammation and boost the immune system, we love their healthy diet.
- Dosage: Each bottle contains 125 mg, 250 mg, 500 mg, and 1000 mg of CBD.
- Why Buy: I recommend using Honest PawCBD Poison Oil because it is easy to find a suitable product for your pet in terms of health and size. They also provide owners with a lot of helpful information about CBD or pets and even products for cats and horses.